Patient Resources

Where can I find more information?

If you need more information, talk to your GP or liver specialist. You can also check:

Hepatitis Australia

For information in English and in other languages, visit:

For personal stories of people who have chronic hepatitis B, visit:

To receive support from other people living with chronic hepatitis B, scientific and clinical experts, visit the following forum:

The Hepatitis Council in your state or territory can provide information about hepatitis B and what health and support services are available in your area.
New South Wales – 
Victoria –
South Australia – 
Western Australia – 
Northern Territory – 
Australian Capital Territory – 
Queensland – 
Tasmania –